- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons organic sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of our Cashew Maple Pancakes nut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- maple syrup AND again, that delicious Cashew Maple Pancakes nut butter you've got
- In a medium bowl, add the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt, and stir to combine.
- In a medium bowl or liquid measuring cup, add almond milk, apple cider vinegar, and vanilla, and stir to combine
- Pour the liquid mixture into the dry mixture and whisk until smooth.
- Let batter rest for 5 minutes.
- Pour about ½ cup (65 grams) of batter onto a nonstick pan or griddle over medium heat.
- When the top begins to bubble, flip the pancake and cook until golden.
- Serve warm with maple syrup and our Cashew Maple Pancakes Nut Butter. Need some? Order here: http://bit.ly/cashewmaplepancakes
Health Benefits: plant protein, heart healthy chia seeds, brain healthy MCT oil, cinnamon naturally lowers your blood sugar and hem.p hearts are full of omega 3 fatty acids.
Tip: Use vegan butter. It's so delicious and made with cashews!!